Netmail Archive is an enterprise-class electronic messaging solution that helps organizations address their current and future challenges of email archiving, retention, regulatory compliance, and fast retrieval of email messages. Netmail Archive integrates seamlessly and transparently into your corporate email system, improves server performance, lowers storage costs, and offers you the tools to individually or globally search archived messages in aid of legal discovery, regulatory compliance, or organizational policy enforcement.
Netmail Archive adds value to your messaging collaboration system by providing secure, centralized archiving and retrieval of information. These services are controlled by policies that allow organizations to define their rules for information retention centrally. The Netmail Archive solution addresses an organization’s long-term archiving requirements by managing and maintaining a platform-independent external XML data repository featuring storage management, access management, and full Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) capabilities to classify, manage, retain, migrate, and dispose of email records—ensuring maximum uptime and enhanced performance for your email system.
Table of Contents
- Introducing Netmail Archive
- Netmail Archive Master Node
- Indexing Node(s)
- Netmail Archive Worker Node(s)
- Install and Configure Optional WebViewer Component for GroupWise WebAccess
- Install and Configure Optional Stubbing Agent
- Install and Configure the Remote Provider(s) for Netmail Search
- Appendix A - Rebuilding the PostgreSQL Database
- Appendix B - Confirming eDirectory Schema Extensions and Objects
- Appendix C - Preserving Data & System Integrity of Netmail Archive
- Appendix D - Netmail Archive and Anti-virus Software
Introducing Netmail Archive Netmail Archive Master Node Indexing Node(s) Netmail Archive Worker Node(s) Install and Configure Optional WebViewer Component for GroupWise WebAccess Install and Configure Optional Stubbing Agent Install and Configure the Remote Provider(s) for Netmail Search Appendix A - Rebuilding the PostgreSQL Database Appendix B - Confirming eDirectory Schema Extensions and Objects Appendix C - Preserving Data & System Integrity of Netmail Archive Appendix D - Netmail Archive and Anti-virus Software