To add, edit, or delete a tenant:
1. Start the Admin Console. See Netmail Store Administration Console for more information.
2. In the top navigation bar, click Settings.
3. On the Cluster Settings page, make sure that the Cluster Tenants box is empty if no tenants are configured.
4. To add a tenant domain, click Add Tenant.
To edit a tenant domain, click Edit next to its name.
To delete a domain, select the check box next to its name, click Delete, and then click Submit.
Note: If you delete a domain that contains buckets, the buckets and any objects they contain are not deleted. However, they become inaccessible. To work around this issue, see.
5. Enter or edit the following information:
|Domain Name field|
Enter a fully qualified IANA-compliant name to identify this domain (for example,
If you did not configure a domain name that matches your cluster's name, the cluster name displays in this field. Creating a domain with the same name as the cluster sets up a default cluster domain. Seefor information about domain naming rules.
To rename an existing domain, use the Netmail Admin Console.
Determines what users are authorized to
Click one of the following:
Manages user lists in the tenanted domain. For more information on creating user lists, please contact Support.
To add a new administrator, click Add Domain Manager.
To edit an existing manager, click Edit next to the administrator's manager.
Note: Domain manager names consist of ASCII characters only and cannot include a colon character (
Note: If Custom Policy displays for Protection Setting, a tenant administrator has manually altered the protection settings for the tenant. If you are trying to troubleshoot an issue with users being able to access objects in a domain, try setting the protection setting back to its default setting.
6. If you are adding or editing a domain manager, enter or edit the following information:
- User ID. Enter a name to identify the domain manager. Domain manager names consist of ASCII characters only and cannot include a colon character (
- Password. Enter the domain manager's password.
- Re-Enter Password. Verify the password by entering it again.
7. Click Submit.
8. If prompted, enter an administrative user name and password.
Note: The following error indicates that the previous domain name has not expired from the content cache:
ERROR! realm name 'domain-name/_administrators' already exists.
For example, if a cluster administrator renamed
domain.example.com and you attempted to create
cluster.example.com before the name has expired from the content cache, the error appears. In this case, wait a few minutes and try again.