Netmail Search 6.x
Users cannot login to Netmail Search after their eDirectory user was moved to a new context. It gives the error:
There is a config that specifies the eDirectory contexts of the users. This allows the users to login with just their userid. The users eDirectory user objects were moved to a context that was not in the list.
1. Edit <drive>:\Program Files (x86)\Messaging Architects\Remote Provider\xgwxmlv.cfg.
2. Go to the switch user.container=
- This lists the eDirectory containers that users are in. For multiple contexts then separate them with a by a semi-colon.
3. Add a semi-colon to the end of the list then add the missing context. A semi-colon is not needed before the first context in the list.
4. Stop & start the Netmail Client Access service.